The Galilee Institute for Human Development, a 501(c)(3) organization conducts programs to empower students to live holistic lives. Our activities include sponsoring health and wellness programs for students from grade 8 through college. Each year, we reach out to the community and businesses like yours to support our efforts. Please consider being a sponsor for our organization. Donations of any amount are accepted and appreciated. Donations may be made via check, telephone, or securely online at http://www.gifhd.org/help.html. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Without your generosity, we would not be able to enhance the overall health of students in South Carolina.
The purpose of these events is to improve and advance the quality of life for students, through education and advocacy. We are committed to building on our communities’ strength, assets and rich cultural backgrounds to address the most problematic issues and inequalities that confront students.
Promoting Healthy Practices Events
- ► Change Your Life Day
- ► Emotional Skills Challenge
- ► Fitness Fun Day
- ► Health Fair
- ► Live on PURPOSE
- ► Managing Stress
- ► Understanding Nutrition, "Eat to Live"
Community Educational and Empowerment Events (Flyers on https://www.facebook.com/GIFHD/)
- ► Avery Wose Adande African Drum and Dance Workshop, Ferndale Gym 1919 Bolton Avenue North Charleston, SC, August 27, 2016 10:00AM-3:00PM
- ► National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC) Lift Every Voice Celebration, NMAAHC Charter Member and Partner for Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting, Orangeburg, SC, September 24, 2016 10:00AM-12:00PM
- ► African Dance Classes with Lady in White Productions by Queen Atterberry, Studio 175 Art Gallery, 175 Middleton St., Orangeburg, SC 29115. Our first class will start on Friday, December 2, 2016, from 7:30PM-8:30PM. Classes will meet every Friday.
- ► 2017 Pearls of Power Women's Conference, The Premiere, 1235 Five Chop Road, Orangeburg, SC, Saturday, January 27, 2017 10:00AM-6:00PM, Corporate Sponsor: www.wellcare.com/en/South-Carolina
Galilee Institute for Human Development does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or age in admission, or participation in its programs, services, and activities, or in employment.
Galilee Institute for Human Development is a tax-exempt organization in the United States under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax ID: 46-4829065. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Copyright © Galilee Institute for Human Development. All Rights Reserved.